What information we collect, how we collect it, and why
How we use that information and with whom we share it
How you can access and update that information
The choices you can make about how we collect, use and share your information
How we protect the information we store about you
1. Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
Your username, password and email address when you sign up to the blog
Profile information that you provide for your profile (e.g. profile name and profile picture)
User content (e.g. comments) that you post to the service
First name, last name and email address when you fill out a form
Communications between you and Poole Swim Academy. For example, an email that you send us
2. Cookies Policy
Cookies are small text files which are transferred to your computer or mobile when you visit a website or app. You can learn more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
The Cookies we use come under the following categories:
1) Essential Cookies - These cookies enable core functionality such as security, verification of identity and network management. These cookies can’t be disabled.
2) Marketing Cookies - These cookies are used to track advertising effectiveness to provide a more relevant service and deliver better ads to suit your interests.
3) Functional Cookies - These cookies collect data to remember choices users make to improve and give a more personalised experience.
4) Analytics Cookies - These cookies help us to understand how visitors interact with our website, discover errors and provide a better overall analytics.
5) Other Third Party Cookies - On some parts of the site, such as in widgets, we use content provided by other websites (third parties). These third party sites are able to set their own cookies in some cases. Note that we have no control over these third-party cookies. You can turn them off by disabling them on your browser.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can set your browser to disable cookies or to notify you when cookies are being stored. If you disable cookies or refuse to accept a Site's request to place cookies, it is possible that some parts of this Site will not function properly or potentially not work at all.
You can find more information about cookie management on the most popular web-browser help pages by visiting the following links:
3. Use of your Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
Notify visitors about important updates
Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns
Contact customers for marketing
Shared with third parties for analytics or advertising purposes
Improve our content and service
Display and measure ads and services
4. Children Under the Age of 13
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not provide any information on this website.
5. Mailing Policy
When you send us an email, we use your email address to reply to your question, and we will store your communication and our reply for any future correspondence.
6. Business Transfers
If you have registered to use Poole Swim Academy services, we will not sell, rent, swap or authorise any third party to use your email address without your authorisation.
In the future, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, we may include your information among the transferred assets.
7. Dispute Resolution
9. Contact Information